Sunday, July 01, 2007

Here's some Nancy Bombs sketches that have been done over the course of almost two years. Crazy, eh?

That one in the middle. See it? That's the first sketch of Nancy! Wow, was she gonig to be different. I think I originally had her planned to be pretty much the polar opposite of who Nancy is today.

Also, the game was going to revolve around the transformation concept a lot more than it does now. We would have Nancy turning into different animals using Professor Shenannigans' potions to solve puzzles. That idea kinda burnt out when I realized Winston can be used for just about anything. Ah well! It was fun drawing the animal sketches.


These ones are more recent. The only thing I've changed on Nancy since then is her hair, slightly.



I've been trying to redesign the Frog King, but it's been hard thinking of exactly HOW. I changed him from a fat greedy frog to a whiny overly eccentric teenager. I can't find my sketches of those, tho ;( Take my word for it, yo.

1 comment:

Cammiluna said...

Nancy Bombs sure came a long way! May the crew go even longer!


Good to see you using yer blog, chap!